Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another presentation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another presentation Empty Another presentation Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:30 am

szefkosmosuuu

alunos

My name is Marcin. I'm 19 years old. I'm in technical school in the ICT class so I have many lessons with computers. Im in the fourth class so this is probably my last year in this shool because it is matural class. I'm interested in ICT, music, football, sailing, climbing. Im playing on the guitar.

We use computers on many lessons like english, programming, networks and systems. We write programs, use compilators and graphic programs. We use computers to creating and administrating network. We also play games on the some lessons.

Computers are using in all fields of our lives. We can use computers in many ways and if we have internet connection we have opened doors on all world. We can communicate with man from China for example. From year to year are more and more computers on the world. Computer evolution is on the unbelievable speed. Now all is addicted from computers. If you don't have computer in home you are strange and you shuld feel like person with only one hand.

My login means - Space Boss

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum