Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polish teacher presentation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Polish teacher presentation Empty Polish teacher presentation Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:58 pm

irena

irena
alunos

My name is Irena Zywluk-Dudowicz. I am married and I have one daughter (now a student of University of Gdansk Very Happy ). We live on the hill near the city centre and the Old Town (it's only 10 min ride by bike and 25-40 min during traffic jams). From my kitchen I have an outstanding view of the Baltic Sea. When the weather is nice I can see the Hel Penisula.

In my spare time I like cycling (along the seaside -10 km from my flat on the third floor), mountain trekking (in High Tatras in Slovakia), swimming, playing tennis (still in progress because I am a beginner). I hate feeling bored so in winter time I also spend time actively going to the gym bounce

I am a teacher of English at our school. Every year I try to invole my students in different international project to let them know new friends and improve their English. sunny

https://ictintocurriculum.forumotion.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum