Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr Someone and his story.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr Someone and his story. Empty Mr Someone and his story. Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:36 pm

MyhałxD

alunos

HEllo. My name is Michael and I am a very interesting person (realy, i dont lie !!). I live in a beautifull country which is called Poland. Atm I am sitting in front of the computer and writting this presentation. In my free time after school I play football and at computer. I realy enjoy it. I come from Gdańsk. I was born here and I am proud of this. I am living with 2 sisters, my parents and a small dog whose name is "Maniek". At the weekends I travel with my parents at the lake but when the weather is getting worse I stay at home. I am going to hight school center of comminication and technology. It's very nice there. The level of learning is in a great condition. I am very proud of my school and teachers who are learning there. There is only a few girls but i dont care ;p. I would love to if ppl from another countrys and schools will read this. I wonder for an answer from you so I start to write.

In school I use coputers for many diffrent things. For example to doing some hard exercises or to learn many usefull words. Personally I dont like working at computer' s room. I prefer to learn in our class. Sometimes I use computer to listen to music or play games but its only when I have free time or the teacher is busy Very Happy. I think computers will change our lives very fast. In future computers will control out houses, small firms and even big corporations or cities. Personally I think it will destroy us. People will be getting fat and more useless.

2Mr Someone and his story. Empty Fatty and useless future? Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:19 am

irena

irena
alunos

Hi,
If you are right that in future people will become overweight and useless, who will control computers? bounce
Do you do any sports not to weigh 100 kg in 30 years? What do you do at the lakes? Only sunbathe? Any suggestions for future generations how to avoid being controlled by computers and what to do not to be too plump in 30 years' time:?:

https://ictintocurriculum.forumotion.net/

3Mr Someone and his story. Empty hi Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 am

Varvara Kiriakidou

Varvara Kiriakidou
alunos

hello,
my name is barbara kiriakidou,i`m 16 years old and
i live in greece and specificly in thessaloniki...
i`m a student of 2 epal evosmou...
i like serfing in internet,reading books
and going out for a walk....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum