Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell me your IDE and I tell you who you are

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

soave

soave
alunos

Which software do you use in programming?

NetBeans is excellent for Java but someone could prefer some other kind of IDE, like Eclipse. You can either prefer writing programs with a simple text editor having a good syntax-highlighting.
NO, not notepd.exe, PLEASEEEE!!!!

I know Code::Blocks for C, C++ programming. I don't use it because I prefer Java.

I very like AptanaStudio, based on Eclipse, for Web application programming.

Most people think it is important to choose the best IDE for your needs, but I think it is more important to learn using only one software, but very well!!

Post what you think cheers

Karter

Karter
alunos

I must agree with soave please don't use notepad, I bagging you don't use it!

I use Linux precisely openSUSE and I prefer using Geany it's IDE for Linux of course if you want to programme in C/C++ or other language. This IDE is very simple, aesthetic and it have a lot of capabilites. What can I say more ... Using Linux it's the BEST OS (operation system) Smile

Cya.

soave

soave
alunos

I haven't tried Geany yet.

Among C/C++ IDEs, Code::Blocks and Anjuta are the best, but they don't fit students' needs, they're too advanced (can you write GTK+ programs?).

I think Eclipse could be a C/C++ IDE too, just by adding a plugin...

I've never used NetBeans for it.

Though, if you want to write a single simple program you can use Scite, a Scintilla-based text editor with a nice syntax-highlighting and fast compiling options.

PS. I use Ubuntu(Studio), Debian rulez!!! bounce

miguela

miguela
Admin

soave wrote:Which software do you use in programming?

NetBeans is excellent for Java but someone could prefer some other kind of IDE, like Eclipse. You can either prefer writing programs with a simple text editor having a good syntax-highlighting.
NO, not notepd.exe, PLEASEEEE!!!!

I know Code::Blocks for C, C++ programming. I don't use it because I prefer Java.

I very like AptanaStudio, based on Eclipse, for Web application programming.

Most people think it is important to choose the best IDE for your needs, but I think it is more important to learn using only one software, but very well!!

Post what you think cheers

One of my last year classes had programming, but this class is learning computers networks, they donīt have sujects related with programming.

http://mmzones.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum