Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best PC of the world

+2
Baldinien
miguel carvalho
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The best PC of the world Empty The best PC of the world Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:18 pm

miguel carvalho

miguel carvalho
alunos

the best Pc of the world is Magalhães. Do You know it?

The best PC of the world Magalhaes-3

2The best PC of the world Empty computer Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Baldinien

Baldinien
alunos

What's this?? Shocked

3The best PC of the world Empty Re: The best PC of the world Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 am

soave

soave
alunos

I wouldn't buy that stuff!!!!

4The best PC of the world Empty Re: The best PC of the world Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Paso

Paso
alunos

This pc is ridicolous Laughing

5The best PC of the world Empty dd Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:40 am

Pasxalisbmw

alunos

the best pc in the world is turbo x!!! 5Gbyte ram 3.4Ghz cpu and one moterboard cheat!! afro

6The best PC of the world Empty Re: The best PC of the world Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:41 pm

sir.Nihliuz

sir.Nihliuz
alunos

magalhaes is a laptop that the portuguese government is selling to kids! simply the computer SUCKS! doesnt even have a CD reader...well for 50 € where can we get better....at least kids can play solitaire in school

7The best PC of the world Empty Re: The best PC of the world Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 pm

soave

soave
alunos

There is a similar experiment in Italy, Milano.

I don't like the idea. Kids have all the time to be introduced to computers, there's no need to make them nerds so early. No
In my opinion, computers are not comfortable for studying, though Internet is very useful to find various informations. IT students NEED computers and Internet, but what about 6 yo children?? Paper is just better.

Do you agree??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum