Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imagine that you are a computer science teacher!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

albena

albena
alunos

Imagine that you are a teacher of IT. Smile
How would you proceed your class?

http://www.albena-uz.hit.bg

2Imagine that you are a computer science teacher! Empty A 'teacher' from Bulgaria Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:21 pm

melina

alunos

If I were a computer science teacher I would choose themes and programmes which are useful and interesting for the students.They would study some compulsory programmes which are broadly used and after that programmes which are of interest to them.If they want to know something connected with computers and computer programmes I would tell them some interesting facts.Even if these themes the students are interested of are not connected with the school curriculum I would find time to talk about them in order to keep their interest on computer science. Smile

Last edited by melina on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Imagine that you are a computer science teacher! Empty Another "Teacher" From Bulgaria Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:21 pm

marenceto

marenceto
alunos

Students want to have a wonderful computer science teacher at school who always seems to find different ways to make their lessons more interesting and enjoyable.
If I were a computer science teacher,I would help young people to get ready for their future life.
I would allow them to use the Internet when I proceed our lesson,because Net can be an excellent tool for learning,playing and communicating with other youngsters.It would be a great fun for teenagers to contact with a class of students from a school in another country.They could share opinions with their email friends and students would find out more information about computer science.Children would make friends with other young people as well.Teenagers love computers.Learning with computers can be fascinating,but reading on students own can also be very exciting if they enjoy what they are learning.
If I were a computer science teacher ,I would make the lesson more fun by using an interesting videos.Watching them,students wuold learn more interesting and useful things about computers.
If teachers made lessons more fun,students would enjoy their lessons and they would pay attention in class. Wink

katya

katya
alunos

I agree with the replies above.I think that they are pretty useful too.Well I think there is no need to tell the same things so I will just add some ideas.If I am a computer science teacher,I would give the students to do interesting projects on the programmes we're studying and I would talk with the students for anything related to the computers.I would explain them some interesting facts for computers and make the lessons be more fun.Another good idea of making the lesson interesting is to invite a professionalist to the lesson,so that students can learn more about computers,not just from the lessons from the students book.I think lots of the young people are interested in computers nowadays so the lessons aren't boring to them.That's what I wanted to add. Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/djket6an

ituralde

alunos

For a begining let us all admit that it is all about getting the student`s attention... Without it there is no point in findinf a way to make the classes better.
And the way of getting the attention is making the things interesting to them. The kids are to know what they are interested in. For example if one doesn`t like computer programming, why does he have to learn it?
If I were a computer science teacher i would make the classes interesting. Knowing what the students like is the way: studying how to create a slideshow, how to process a video file, working with photograph, learninig to work with more current programms.
The way of getting their attention has to be found.. attention and interest. Otherwise.. it will continue this way . Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum