Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.O. -in Polish school

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S.O. -in Polish school Empty S.O. -in Polish school Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Daniel303-PL

Daniel303-PL
alunos

System Operation...

in Polish: Systemy Operacyjne , but we have also with this subject "Computer Networks" and full name is: Systemy Operacyjne i Sieci Komputerowe

In first class I was learned about Windows (registry, basic and advance service computers in this system)

In second class I was learned about Linux (basic and advance service computers in this system)

In third class I have been learning about computer network (LAN, WAN, SX, HDX, FDX, Hosts, type of local area, type of transmittion, etc.)

Last edited by Daniel303-PL on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

2S.O. -in Polish school Empty Re: S.O. -in Polish school Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:43 pm

soave

soave
alunos

I am in the 4th class (but 1st and 2nd ones are not IT specific) and we are going to talk about OSs, I think something about memory management, networks etc....

At school we use Windows XP. Twisted Evil

3S.O. -in Polish school Empty At our Schol Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 am

panczolina

panczolina
alunos

At our school we use many operating systems...
Usually we use Windows Xp, or 2000. But sometimes we use Linux and Mac too.
In this system we trying to know how to administrate it and give quote.

In my opinion Windows is the best operation system, simply environment, no complicated to use and admnistrate, and even noobs can menage it simply. Many aplications are created for windows and when we use this environment we have many sort of programs and aplication to chose.
But if we need good environment to administrate and create network, better operating system is Linux.
We can do more things and create more safety network access.

4S.O. -in Polish school Empty The best OS Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 pm

balduran17

alunos

First at all the name of this topic is wrong jocolor it should be OS (operating system), but...

It is really hard to say which OS is the best Question .
What I like most is Gentoo clown. It is true that i is the number one in the whole world.

What it really is ? It's a good question. If you haven't heard about it, then you must be beginner with computer systems. Gentoo is a free operation system based on Linus Torvalds prototype, so it is quite similiar to original Linux.

Gentoo can be automatically optimized (even during the instalation process - but indeed you can't say that you 'install' the system on your PC, because it is more complicated) and customized for just about any application or need. Very significant is the extremity of configuration, performance I love youI love youI love you and a top-notch user and developer community are all hallmarks of the Gentoo experience.

It is supported by unique Portage package to manage the whole system. Using Portage can make an ideal What a Face secure server, development workstation, professional desktop and even gaming system (it is difficult to do it in Linux).

The logo of this OS shows big, blue character G, but that's obvoius affraid.

If you aren't affraid of it... try it now Very Happy

5S.O. -in Polish school Empty Re: S.O. -in Polish school Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:08 pm

soave

soave
alunos

I think Gentoo is for clean systems maniacs, it takes a lot of time to optimally configure the system. What are the differences between Slackware?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum