Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Integrating ICT into the Curriculum...

Integrating ICT into the Curriculum: Teaching and Learning Computer Science and L2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Computers at school

+12
katya
David Cerejo
miguel carvalho
matt911
massicomp
Greg
Daniel303-PL
miguela
panczolina
Jacopo4bi
igor4bi
fcongedo
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Computers at school Empty Computers at school Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm

fcongedo

fcongedo
Admin

How are computers used in your school?
How do you think computers will be used in school in the future?

http://www.marconivr.it

2Computers at school Empty by Igor Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 pm

igor4bi

igor4bi
alunos

Computers in my school are used (by "informatics") for making basic programs with java and Assembler, and now with one more language, C++.
We are using the computers for the solution of mathematical exercises and to make eletronic circuits.

O computador na nossa escola è usado (por informaticos) para fazer programas basicos com Java e Assembler, e agora com mais uma linguagem, C++.
Nos tambem usamos o computador para solucionar exercicios de matematica e para fazer circuitos eletronicos.

http://www.orkut.com

3Computers at school Empty by Jacopo Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Jacopo4bi

Jacopo4bi
alunos

At school, we use computers to study and build programs with any software.
In the first and second class I used a software called "Autocad" for painting and drawing projects, and "Pascal".
In the third class i used software called "Bluj", it uses a Java language, it is a programming language.

In the future, i think that pc will be used often, for searching new tecnology.

4Computers at school Empty Computer in my school Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:57 pm

panczolina

panczolina
alunos

We use computers in many lessons because we are an ICT class.
We use computers to write programs during structure and objective programming lessons, during network lessons to configure and create network connection and administrate it.
We use it in English lessons too, for writing a letter, or visiting a web site with language problem solving.

5Computers at school Empty Computer network Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:10 am

miguela

miguela
Admin

Hi,
What operating system do you use?
My students work with Windows 2003 server with other teacher, with me at this moment we are using the Cisco System simulator Packet Tracer 4.11. And making some revision about subnetting.

http://mmzones.net

6Computers at school Empty Olá Igor, espero que esteja tudo bem Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:12 am

miguela

miguela
Admin

igor4bi wrote:How are computers used in your school?

Computers in my school are used (by "informatics") for making basic programs with java and Assembler, and now with one more language, C++.
We are using the computers for the solution of mathematical exercises and to make eletronic circuits.

O computador na nossa escola è usado (por informaticos) para fazer programas basicos com Java e Assembler, e agora com mais uma linguagem, C++.
Nos tambem usamos o computador para solucionar exercicios de matematica e para fazer circuitos eletronicos.

Pelos visto a minha participação desapareceu mesmo... o fórum por vezes tem umas falhas. Este ano tenho uma aluna que também veio do Brasil, o nome dela é Jéssica. Ela está a gostar de aqui estar.
Este ano acabas o curso? Ou ainda há mais anos? Qual é a especialidade do Curso? É para serem programadores?
Bem...
Até breve

http://mmzones.net

7Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Daniel303-PL

Daniel303-PL
alunos

fcongedo wrote:How are computers used in your school?

In my school we use computers to English lesson, operation system, programming and coding in Java, C++ and Pascal, designing website, checking information, creating databases (MySQL and Access) and internet applications, doing some calculation in Excel...

In my opinion in the future we will be using computers for learing in most subjects, for example Maths or Physics...

8Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Greg

alunos

At my school students are using computers for IT subjects
including Structural and Object Oriented Programming,
Operation Systems and Computer Networks and Specjalization.
We also use computers at English lessons, but rarely,
to write articles about us, but not only, in the Internet.

Yes, I think so. Students will have notebooks instead of copy-books.

9Computers at school Empty by Massimo Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:52 pm

massicomp

alunos

How are/were computer use in your school?

In the first two years, at school we use the computer for AutoCAD and Pascal programming.
In the third class we use the computer for programming with Java, HTML/CSS and 8086 Assembly language and for resolve mathematical problems with a program called Mathematica.
In fourth we have introduce a new program language called C.
In fifth I don’t know what we have to do Razz

How do you think computers will be use in your school in the future?

I think in the future every students have his laptop and doing his homework on this without spends money for book.

10Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 pm

matt911

matt911
alunos

How are/were computers in your school?
At the biennium the computers were used for Cad and Pascal for 5 hours at week. Now we use computers about 14 hours at week, for maths, computer science, English,calculus and elettronics.

How do you think computers will be use in school in the future?
In the future I think computers will be used for test, online lessons and search and write note.

11Computers at school Empty How are computers used in your school? Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:54 pm

miguel carvalho

miguel carvalho
alunos

fcongedo wrote:How are computers used in your school?

->How are computers used in your school?
Computers in my school are used mainly in the informatic subjects, to make any type of search and works. In our course we have one computer for each person where we can install many OS and do the work asked for de teacher on our own. We can also create many types of documents like in word and excel.

->How do you think computers will be used in school in the future?
I think in the future the computers will not be used in the school. In the future the students stay at home listening the teacher each one with you labtop our desktop while he talk in a videoconference.

12Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm

David Cerejo

David Cerejo
alunos

Computers in my school are used by all.
We are using the computers for the solution of mathematical exercises, go to the internet, make exercises in these programs simulator Packet Tracer, VMware, office 2007/2003, Dia.
When the computer are break our class repair them.
We install several O.S. in our computers, now we are making some test we are trying to install linux in a Core 2 Quad. Is a very good computer.

13Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:28 pm

katya

katya
alunos

In my school we use computers mostly for IT and ITC subjects.We are working on Microsoft Windows with a programs like Microsoft Word and Excel and with MsDos too! The computers are new and everybody must keep them clean and everybody must pay attention what he's downloading.If someone break the computer he must repair it.I see most of the people here are studying programming in school.I want one day to study that too because it seems interesting Smile

http://www.myspace.com/djket6an

14Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 pm

damianek1617

alunos

Computers in my school are used mainly in the informatic subjects, to make any type of search and work.

We have 5 lesson in informatic subject:
1. Office programming
2. Operation system
3. Programing software
4. Graphic and Multimedia
5. Devices of informatic technology

At home I play computer games, programming in Ajax and C++ What a Face

http://kaliku.com

15Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:06 pm

PawellachWT

alunos

At School.

In my school we use computer at: Office Programming, Devices of Computer Technology, English, Operating Systems and Networks, Computer Graphics and Multimedia.

At Home.

In home i use computer for doing homework, playing games, using p2p programs and watching video.

16Computers at school Empty computers at school Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:06 pm

dychawde

In my school computers are used in the informatic subject like IT etc. We are working on MS Windows and Linux. 1 year ago we works on ms dos. Now we are working on Macintosh in Inkscape and Photoshop - that's cool. We are working with computers in english lesson too . We are searching some information about London etc.

I think in the future everybody will have our computer/laptop. Students will learn online lessons without books. Very Happy

17Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:53 pm

Marek

alunos

At school I use computers at IT subjects. Those subjects are Devices of computer technology, Multimedia and computer graphic, Operating systems and computer networks, Software of office, Structural and object programming. At home I use computer for doing homework, getting informations, listning music and watching movies.

18Computers at school Empty Re: Computers at school Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Matrex

alunos

In school im used computer on the Technical Subjest. My normal subject is Office Programming, Devices of Computer Technology, English, Operating Systems and Networks, Computer Graphics and Multimedia. In home im used for game , homework , surf on the net and music Smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum